Excessive Vaginal Wetness
I’ve had excessive vaginal wetness for the past 2 years almost. I was never this way before. It started after my husband and I were having intercourse and the condom that we were using broke. I realized 2 weeks later when I went to my GYN/OB to get my annual Pap Smear that I had part of it stuck inside my vagina. It was then removed. Could a small piece still be stuck in there?  This is truly affecting our sex life. Due to the wetness, we can’t seem to feel any type of friction or sensation. I don’t have an infection because the discharge doesn’t have odor and it is colorless. What can this be? I need to find a solution this.
Definitely go back to the doctor if it's truly affecting your sex life. If the problem is still an issue and has not let up since the incident, it could very well be that it is still there. I wish I knew more to tell you, but I will say Good Luck!
i have the exact same problem..tried everything the gyno could think of plz let me know if u have anyluck...mine has been for 5 yrs straight I hate my sex life!
I had that problem before from age 14 to 20. I did not start having sex until I was 18 and at age 20 I was diagnosed with BV. The water burst went away after I took the antibiotics