Excrutiating pain but trying for a baby... :(

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Ok so this month when i got my period i got excrutiating menstrual cramps. Ive had bad cramps since i started getting my period (since i was 12 im 19 now). Ive been on the pill but it didnt help whatso ever. Im not on anything bc my foance and i are trying for a baby so ive been off of bc for a year now. I have problems with my ovaries as it is so its hard for us to have a baby n weve been told we may not be able to so i dont want to take anything that could possibly screw my body up anymore. But this past month the cramps were so bad i couldnt even move to get up n go to the bathroom. My fiance had to physically get me out of bed n practically carry me to the bathroom. Is there anything i can do for this??? Ive already tried pamprin pamprin max tylenol advil...u name it ive tried it n nothing works but this was by far the worst theyve ever been. So any suggestons about what i could do? Thanks
See an ob-gyn and get checked for ovarian cysts.  
Ive already been diagnosed with them thats why they dont know if we can have a baby bc of how much theyve damaged my ovaries. Weve been trying for a year now n now my doc is getting concerned bc we havent conceieved yet
I meant, see the doctor for the fact that this last month, the cramps were so bad you could not even move to get up and go to the bathroom, and your fiance had to physically get you out of bed and practically carry you to the bathroom.  That is not normal, even if you have ovarian cysts, and you need an ultrasound and /or an MRI.  Along with cysts, the doctor should be checking for or ruling out endometriosis and abdominal scar tissue adhering to your ovaries.  Those can be handled by laparoscopic surgery, but not if you are just staying home taking pain killers.  Get properly diagnosed for the pain, i.e., this pain this time, and tell the doc it is not acceptable to be unable to get out of bed over something as simple as a period or ovulation.