Exercising and bleeding
Is it normal to bleed and have abdominal pain after using step stairs, zumba, or aerobics?
Bleed how?  But no, you should not just randomly start bleeding or having abdominal pain (other than muscular pain from working them out, which is much more superficial a pain in feel than what I'm understanding you to mean) after any sort of exercise.
hi no it is not normal at all . You really need to go to a doctor and get some tests done .  Sometimes if you have an ovarian cyst strenuous exersise can make it rupture. Let me know how you get on
What I mean spotting like if it was a period. I thought it was normal since I pushed myself a bit on the exercsiin
Thanks! I am really going to look into that. I thought maybe my body is changing since I weight a lot and lost 30 pounds in 1 yr but gained back 10.
good glad to hear you are doing so well with your weight loss ....I too lost weight since last year 26lb and gained backed 5lb since being ill but trying to get back ontrack again now it is hard when you are worrying about your health I know ....Don't forget to post how you get on at doctors and hope you et back on track with your weight loss soon too x
For sure! Thanks! It is hard to be tempted wth foods that I am used too. But it is all worth it for my health. But I will see what docotr says about my situation. Thanks! ;-)