Exteremly swollen Vagina after sex
My boyfriend and i had sex last night and immediately after my vaginal lips became extremely swollen on the left side..i woke up this morning and they are still very swollen..My question is, is this normal?? And when do i expect the swelling to go away..and this was my first time having sex so can that play a factor in this or could it be that i might be allergic to the latex???
it happens to me a lot. i think you should only be worried if its burning or itching or painful. swelling is pretty normal as far as i know.
well...its really not that normal or most people would not enjoy sex if after each time the ole crotch was burning and swelling. put an ice pack down there to help with the swelling. i also thought an allergic reaction to the latex. that is common! dont let the condoms disuade you from unprotected sex. they have condoms out there that do not irritate. try those and see what happens.
yeah well my boyfriend thinks it might be the latex too, so im going to wait to see if the swelling goes down and if it dosent its off to the doc's for me.
I thought swelling was normal as well you have irritated your lips by ruff sex. and it could be an allergic reaction.
well..its still very swollen and now it hurts to touch..could this be an infection?
did you put ice on it? do you have any unusual discharge? i would honestly still tend to think its an allergic reaction to the latex. try the ice. if you are still having problems in a couple days call your dr.
No..i havent actually..will that really work??? its like exteremely swollen..i dont want to get to visual but you know when you peel an orange and they have the lil oranges you peel off one another...well its that big to give you all an idea..is swelling this big normal? i would assume not..im trying to get to the plan parenthood tomorrow.
YOO HOO.....ice pack! just try it. it beats complaining and suffering at this point until you get to the dr. you could have tried it by now and at least feel some relief. and YES, i have heard this to work.
last night i had rough sex with my bf, after we were done i noticed that my vagina was very swollen, not to be gross but it looked like a had for lips instead of two, the swelling has yet to go down, i am scared what should i do?
i just had sex about 2 hours ago and i have the same symptoms.. my inner lips on one side are VERY swollen and it was so painful to pee, but it doesn't itch. im kinda worried i dont know what to do so i searched google and found this place... i've had sex alot before and my vagina has never gotten this swollen, even my boyfriend was shocked. should i be worried? should i go to a doctor?? what can i do to make it go away and also prevent it from happening again? and i know its not a latex allergy because we don't use condoms.
I also didn't use condom and its been swollen for like 3 days now
what are you girls doing during sex? lol im 35 and (uhem) have had my share of sex and never have i had this happen.  are you getting enough lube if you dont produce it yourself?? listen to the wise one oceans.  
I just had this happen too. I've had sex before but i used a different brand condom the past two times. Yesterday things got very swollen down there but i figured it was just because ...*ahem* it was a little rough...then like an idiot i just had sex an hour ago and wouldn't you know it, it's very very swollen. Much like the orange peel reference from above. Obvioulsy i'm thinking it's the new condoms...but don't all latex condoms contain the same things? lube and spermicide are the only things they have right? ....and i've used condoms like that before so i don't get it!

p.s. Sorry for the details but....the sex wasn't dry...so lube wasn't the problem.
You can develop an alergic reaction to anything. Just because you were able to use a product before doesn't mean you can't become allergic to it.  Also, it is never wise to have sex when you are having any sort of discomfort.  It will only make matters worse no matter what the cause.
I had sex a few days ago and my lips are very swollen also and its kind of itching like a yeast infection, what could that be? Its not condoms because me and my boyfriend dont use condoms. It doesnt hurt to pee or nothing but it does hurt to touch it or when i walk or try to sit or lay down. Im real scared and nervous, does anyone have any ideas on what this could be?
i get swollen after sometimes when im not really aroused yer still have sex. my vagina looks all red and stings. think its just to do with ruogh sex and becomes swollen when you wern't really aroused enough for it. Aso it happens and i don't use condoms. But its nothing like an sti. it only happens when im not reeally up for it!
i had sex 2 nights ago and it started to swell up and it hurt to have sex. the swelling went down but it still hurts a little bit. and i know its not a reaction b/c we did not use a condom. i don't know what i should do and i am really worried about it.
my boyfriend and i have sex alot and this is just now happening to me too. we dont use lube or a condom so its not an allergy. one lip is incredibly big, so much that i cant close my legs without discomfort. it hurts EXTREMELY bad to use the restroom. help please, is this normal? i also just got over a yeast infection, so it might have something to do with that.
im having the same problem, i googled it and found this page, it seems that it's just the solution of not being aroused or just not having lubrication, just put an ice pack on it and not have sex for  about 2 or 3 days
if by then the problem hasn't gone away then go to the doctors
but i wouldn't think of it as a big deal until then.
I guess this isn't the best place for me to come read random postings. My boyfriend and I are talking about having sex and I'm scared as it is. Does this kind of thing always happen? I'm a virgin to all extremes, last week was the first time i've even had my pants off in front of a guy. Since I've never had sex before do you think it's more likely the swelling will occur?
i had sex when i wasn't lubricated enough and started to bleed - like a week ago.nothing big just a few drops (i am NOT a virgin) but when i tried again right now it hurt like crazy to have sex... why? IS THAT NORMAL?!