Extra rib? Bad thing?
I've noticed I had a rib sticking out on the left side for as long as I can remember now. But recently it dawned on me that it's not exactly common. Therefore I was wondering will there be any complications - in the long term maybe? I haven't had any problems with it so far. I have thought about going to the Dr about it however I seem like I might be bothering them with nothing important/serious.
I'd also would like to know what it actually is and why it's like this as it's always nice to know how your body works etc.

Thanks.
I have the same exact problem, but mine is on the right and I experience pain from it? I dated a chiropractor a while back and he said that it does not feel normal but he had no clue about it.
Hmmm, that doesn't sound good at all... Did you get it checked out at all? And is it consistent pain or do you only get it at certain times?