Extremely painful yeast infection
Hello, so i am 99.9% sure that i have a yeast infection. It started about 3 days ago with some itchiness which is how i always know i am getting one. Now after 3 days I just started my first day of a 3 day Monistat treatment. I have noticed though starting this morning that this is a different yeast infection than ive had before. It started to burn a little this morning and now (2am) its is burning and i keep getting a very warm sensation. I still have the itchiness as this hasnt let up at all but i also feel like i just had a baby sort of say. I feel like i am swollen and extremely achey feeling throughout my vagin and tye entire outside (not just inside my vagina). I have never had this before. Ive gotten probably a total of 5 or 6 yeast infection and the only thing ive had with them was the itchiness (how i always know). Ive never been in this much pain from one. Its to the point where when i get up i feel like i have just given birth with how sore i am and i cant even close my legs without wanting to break out in tears. So had anybody had this or is this normal for a yeast infection and its just worse this time? And just a little more to add (sorry) i have no stds and no history of any stds and neither does my fiance. I also have problems with my ovaries (large cysts, not ovulating, extremely painful periods) idk if that would have anything what so ever to do with it but thought i should put that in there. I was also only on bc pill for 6 months (sept '11-mar '12) as i got off b/c fiance and i have been trying for a baby since march. Ok so sorry for the rant but anybody have any answers/advice?
There are two possibilities here:  

1.  You aren't dealing with a yeast infection.

2.  This is a yeast infection and it will require another type of treatment, i.e. oral medication.  

I would HIGHLY recommend you have this assess by your physician, preferably your GYN Specialist,  immediately especially since you are trying to conceive.  
See the Dr it could be bv which isn't an std its an infection. It could be a bad yeast infection, hard to say but see the Dr and let them treat you.