F/20 Virgin Swollen Red Labia, itchy bumps, and huge blister and knot...
I had been having discharge, slightly smelly, liquidy clear, sometimes light yellow. I started wearing liners and pads more than usual. I had been suspecting an allergy to Always and some Kotex since I would get itchy bumps where the pads touched me, and I read that is possible. I at first thought the embarrassing discharge was ovulation, but when it last a couple months I talked to my mom, and she told me that she thought I had a yeast infection. I had never had one, so I really have no way of knowing whether she is right or not. I got the cream and applied it for a few days before I got to be pretty sick with what I assume to be seasonal allergies. During that time my period started on the 29th (it's pretty irregular) and it was very heavy so I wore even thicker pads than usual, and I noticed a good deal of itchiness and increased number of bumps very red in nature (usually they were light pink, sometimes a bit clear). Then I developed a knot where I believed one of the bumps were and a very big blister (for lack of a better word since it's like infection expelling from the skin and trapped underneath). This is on the right labia, and it became VERY red and swollen and is extremely sore.

I have had no sexual contact, and have only ever kissed a guy, so what could this be? My mom still suspects a bad yeast infection. She says she's had them so bad that she's gotten blisters before. Most sites scream herpes if there are any places on the genitals, so being a worrier, I am now afraid it's worse than a yeast infection.
P.S. the knot is underneath the blister.
I though herpes @ first... No sex ever?
Oral sex? You can get herpes from somebody with a blister in there mouth... I know that is wierd but you can... Allergic to a toilet paper? I have that issue with sents of tp or colors and sometimes textures... Im not sure tho... Best wishes, hope you feel better asap...
No sex ever, and no oral. I am engaged, but my fiance' is a virgin too, and we have no interest in oral sex at all.

I did itch quite a bit down, and I know those stupid pads were rubbing, so I keep hoping it was just from the irritation...

I worry though, and am scared since I am a complete germaphobe.
UPDATE: It really isn't a blister...Oddly enough it's similar to a huge canker sore, with the infection (white) on the top layer, a deep sore underneath and a core that is well over the size of a grape. It had a dark center, and now most of the white infection is gone, and the swelling and redness have gone down. It is still extremely painful. Any ideas of what this could be?
i am having this same exact probem right now, minus the very large sore.
i have small white bumps on my labia that are very itchy and very painful, i am 18 and i have an irregular period and i have never had any kind of sex.

i went to the clinic and got the regular single dose meds from the doctor that i usually take for a yeast infection, but it didnt work, i still have bumps and its VERY painful.

i hope it doesnt get to the point where i get a large soar also
You should really go to the doctor. Your doctor could probably give you some medication for whatever it is your have. I remember when me and my cousin were little she ended up with strep in that area, I remember my aunt telling my mom about blisters and I remember my cousin screaming bloody murder every time she went to the bathroom.