Face rash and allergy reaction

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Face rash and allergy reaction

Im looking for the best cream for face rash..i have been using a cortinzone lotion for my face i found out i was allergic to chocolate and couldn't find anything to cure my face rash. now my face itches and there are brown spots on the left side of my face and right side of my face. How can i get rid of the bumps and brown spots?
These symptoms can be due to irritant contact dermatitis. Avoid using any lotions and creams over the face for the meantime. Wash your face with a mild cleanser with moisturizing properties like Cetaphil. Pat your face dry. Then apply a good hypoallergenic moisturizer over the area and see if this improves.If the symptoms still persist then you can apply mild steroid like dermacort.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

thank you for your consideration and i will go try out the things you advise