False positive or not ?!
On Monday I took a home pregnancy test the brand was first response it was the test and confirmation. Which means a regular test and digital test as well. I took the regular test in the night came back negative and then the next morning as soon as I woke up took the digital one and at first it was a ? So I had to leave for work so I left them by my sink. I didn't come back until the next day. When I walk in my house I remember the pregnancy tests so I go and see them the regular one is still negative nd the digital one is "Yes"+. Could this be a false positive or am I pregnant? Please help?! I wanna know before I go to my doctor if I am pregnant!!
I would say that first; your period end? 2nd; are you eating a bit more than usual? 3rd; getting sick to your stomach usually comes around the first trimester...about the 3rd month.  Those are clear markers if you are or not.  If you should not get to this point or have any sharp pains, could be a tubal pregnancy and then I would go to your doctor regardless!
Eveningsun
Read the instructions.  They might tell you what happens if you leave it too long, and whether one left all day might read positive by mistake.  You can also go to the doctor's and get a blood test, which is more accurate.  Or wait a week and test again, at which point pregnancy hormones, if present, should be much higher.