Fatigue, cramping and CM questions

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Fatigue, cramping and CM questions

I had my period on the 28th of February (a few days late) and it was lighter and a lot shorter than I'm used to (3 full days of flow with 1 day of spotting instead of my regular 7 days of flow with a two or three days of spotting).  Since about three days after my period ended, I've had LOTS of yellow, creamy and sometimes white stretchy cervical mucus.

Today I'm very tired and have had some pretty serious cramping on one side, and dull cramping on the other side, but its the tiredness mostly.  I'm also very bloated and have been for about four days now.  Also, a few days after my period ended, I noticed that one of my nipples seems to be spreading...as if its growing larger because there's more shaded area than there was before.

I was a bit concerned, so I took a pregnancy test yesterday and it was a dollar store one that came out negative (my husband and I don't use proetction).

I'm just wondering what all of this could be?  Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!
It sounds to me that you could very well be pregnant.
HPT's can take a while to show up positive.
I know from my personal experience that you can get neg results for weeks...before
you produce enough hormone to show up on the test.
I would get a quantative blood test to know for certain.
Good Luck!
Thanks.  I just feel like something is off with me.  I've been feeling like something is off for weeks now.  Even though the test showed up yesterday afternoon (after lots of water), I still feel like there's just something off about me.  I'm bloated without end and can't get into the Dr.'s office for a few more weeks.

Jacksynn, did you get an answer to your question yet?
Nope...not yet
jacksynn is right, it could take few weeks for a preg test to show accurate results, happened to me as well..1st one i took after being a week late was neg, but period was still late, took another a week after that and it was positive. could be hormonal imbalance as well.
I just talked to my mom, she told me that last week she had a dream about fish, and said that she dreamt that I caught my baby.  Also last week I dreamt that I took two pregnancy tests at once and they were both identically positive, and my husband and I went around telling everyone because we were so happy.

Thanks for answering my questions, I really appreicate it!