Female Pubic Hair Bumps
I have been having a problem with what seems to be pubic hair bumps. What causes this? And what can I do about it? I have only two now and there not painful but there not something that I want to see every time I have to undress either.
Ahh the dreaded ingrown hairs. There is really not much you can do unless you stop shaving, waxing, using hair remover cream, etc. You could try using a soft scrub brush, but other than that....well..sorry to say, but that's the hazards of being a woman. I know that in the movies and magazines the women all look good, but they also use a ton of cover-up. Real life is full of pimples and ingrown hairs. You could try taking the top layer of skin off with a pin and then tweeze the hair out, but it just makes it worse. I think that 99% of us get these bumps, and for those 1%...we hate you....lol just kidding. But anyway, good luck = )
are you talking about bumps from shaving or something else?  if it is razor burn you're talking about, then I can tell you how i've been able to lessen mine.  when i first started shaving i used to get HORRIBLE razor burn.  I tried so many different ways to get rid of it - specialty shave gels, waxing, nair, none of which really did much.  but now I almost never get razor burn and even though it requires some sacrifices, it's worth it.  here are some tips that work for me:

1) don't shave it all!  try leaving a strip of hair down the middle & trim it.  i think it helps because the hair in the middle is going in different directions which makes it a lot easier to irritate the skin.  and guys like it anyway lol.

2) don't shave every day.  I only shave 1 day a week on weekends & give my skin some time to recover throughout the week.

3) shave down south at the end of your shower.  this gives the hair more time to soften and your pores to open better.

4) condition your pubes.  i really don't know if this helps but i condition the hair assuming it makes it softer.  i only do it the day i shave & i leave it on while I shave, but once again I don't really know if it makes a difference

5) be a man!  lol it sounds funny but I use men's shaving cream (for sensitive skin or with aloe) because it's meant for their face, which also has very sensitive skin, and it DEFINITELY makes a difference for me.  and it's cheaper :)

6) let go of the razor.  use a new razor often.  dull blades are evil!

7) don't overshave.  it's better to have a not-so-close shave than a close shave covered in bumps.

8) practice makes perfect.  i don't know your age, but i know it just took me a few years to figure out how to get a nicer shave.  as you can tell by all of these things i have learned lol.

hope that helps.  and if you weren't talking about shaving bumps, well i'm sure these tips can be useful to you and anyone who reads this.
i recently shaved around my bikini area! and now i have come out in what looks like razor bumps they are really bad and feel really horrible its like ache but round my bum! i dnt like my bf touching that area because i feel really horrible about it! and i think it maybe might put him off. its really getting me down as i dnt know what to do to get rid of them. ive tried to like pick at them as you would a spot but all that happens is that it begins to bleed quite badly! can somebody please please help me??
i shaved my bikini area also and got a razor bump..i feel disgusting to look at it!but i dnt know what to do about it!
HELP!
i found if i shave my bikini area without using soap just water then i dnt get razer bumbs, and if u shave in the direction that ur hair grows in, hope this helped
I’ve been shaving for over 7 years now and i still get razor bumps in the lower region. i hate wearing bathing suits b/c it shows on my legs sometimes right in the crease. i don’t feel comfortable going to my mother and i don’t have a sister except sorority sisters and they don’t have that problem so they don’t care. but i don’t have money to buy creams or antibacterial items. i feel so helpless and horrible. i just want my bumps to go awayyy!!!!!!!