Aa
A
A
Close
Feminine Itching
I have a problem with feminine  itching, it is not a yeast infection or anything like that, I do not have any kind of diseases. This have been going on for about three years I have been to gynecologist and doctors, some have told me to use a moisturizing soaps, some have prescribed me itching cream, the soap changed nothing and the itching cream work for a few hours, but the itching always come back, can you help me please?
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
maybe you need to change the detergent you wash your clothes..wash them by hand or by themselfs..and no one elses clothes.and try to always use pantie liners and change them every time you urinate..hope that helped..
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
703031 tn?1398966907
I had a similar problem that lasted for years!  It was so bad that the skin on my thighs near my vagina actually darkened.  I was embarrased to wear a bathing suit because of the discoloration.  My ob told me she could give me a cream but the discoloration wouldn't go away.  She advised me to dry off completely either in front of a fan or with a hair dryer before dressing.  Always wear cotton underwear, etc.  Nothing worked!

Funny thing that did work?  I shave myself completely bald down there now.  The itching has stopped and I've used Bio Oil to completely rid myself of the discoloration.  Hope this helps you.  Best of luck!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
1236893 tn?1408490528
Blank
2020005 tn?1476662562
Blank
KTowne commented on veronica0808's status
8 hrs ago