Feminine Itching
I have a problem with feminine  itching, it is not a yeast infection or anything like that, I do not have any kind of diseases. This have been going on for about three years I have been to gynecologist and doctors, some have told me to use a moisturizing soaps, some have prescribed me itching cream, the soap changed nothing and the itching cream work for a few hours, but the itching always come back, can you help me please?
maybe you need to change the detergent you wash your clothes..wash them by hand or by themselfs..and no one elses clothes.and try to always use pantie liners and change them every time you urinate..hope that helped..
I had a similar problem that lasted for years!  It was so bad that the skin on my thighs near my vagina actually darkened.  I was embarrased to wear a bathing suit because of the discoloration.  My ob told me she could give me a cream but the discoloration wouldn't go away.  She advised me to dry off completely either in front of a fan or with a hair dryer before dressing.  Always wear cotton underwear, etc.  Nothing worked!

Funny thing that did work?  I shave myself completely bald down there now.  The itching has stopped and I've used Bio Oil to completely rid myself of the discoloration.  Hope this helps you.  Best of luck!