Fever, stomach ache, headache, body aches

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

I have a fever between 99 - 102.  My skin hurts, I have a head ache and stomach ache, especially a pain in lower left region near intestines.  My right ear aches.  This has been going on for 4 days.  I can't sleep.  I also have genital herpes (but I am not broken out) and wonder if this is related.  I also got bitten by many mosquitos last week and fire ants and wonder if this is related.
-7 Comments Post a Comment
It could be reactions to the venoms of the fire ants, or to the mosquitos.  Have you googled the symptoms of West Nile virus?  (Do you live in a place where it has been found?)  I'd try that and then maybe some Benadryl, and if the symptoms don't calm down in a couple of days I'd call the doc.
Avatar n tn
I have shingles in my left ear and now that side of my face is numb.  Can it spread to my eye?
Vency commented on Saw the babies again ...
1 hr ago
KTowne commented on KTowne's status
KTowne commented on veronica0808's status
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals