Fever and Headache only at night

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Fever and Headache only at night

For about 1 week now I've noticed that I have/get a slight fever and severe headache when I go to bed. I'm healthy otherwise, and perfectly fine when I wake up and go about my day without any problems. My diet and exercise has been relatively constant for about a year now, so I don't think that is the problem. What may be wrong?

Any insight is appreciated.

PS. I'm living away from home right now and don't have easy access to a doctor, plus it's very expensive.
Fever can occur in many conditions and if you are having fever and headaches then a detailed examination needs to be done. It is advisable to first have the investigations for fever like ESR,complete blood count,blood culture,blood test for malarial parasite,widal test,x-ray chest or sonography to exclude any of the pathologies associated with fever.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Thank you for your suggestion. I talked to the nurses/doctors in the nursing college at my university and they said everything seems to be fine. I've been having stress-induced headaches and fevers given that I was/am working within very tight deadlines for my thesis.