Fever and Headache only at night

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Fever and Headache only at night

For about 1 week now I've noticed that I have/get a slight fever and severe headache when I go to bed. I'm healthy otherwise, and perfectly fine when I wake up and go about my day without any problems. My diet and exercise has been relatively constant for about a year now, so I don't think that is the problem. What may be wrong?

Any insight is appreciated.

PS. I'm living away from home right now and don't have easy access to a doctor, plus it's very expensive.
Fever can occur in many conditions and if you are having fever and headaches then a detailed examination needs to be done. It is advisable to first have the investigations for fever like ESR,complete blood count,blood culture,blood test for malarial parasite,widal test,x-ray chest or sonography to exclude any of the pathologies associated with fever.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Thank you for your suggestion. I talked to the nurses/doctors in the nursing college at my university and they said everything seems to be fine. I've been having stress-induced headaches and fevers given that I was/am working within very tight deadlines for my thesis.
Joejoediaz commented on HIV - Risks vs Non-Ri...
3 mins ago
Hollus commented on photo
Hollus commented on photo
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals