Fibrocystic Breast Diease Dilema!
I have fibrocystic breast disease. I have cut out everything from smoking to caffeine.They are not only sore righth before and during my period but all of the time. I have lumps in both breasts but one lump in my left breast is much bigger than all of them and it makes my left breast larger than my right. I'm only 23 so it makes me feel extremely insecure and hard to be intimate. I am just curious if it is possible to have the lumps removed and implants put in?
For fibrocystic breast disease, aspiration using a syringe and needle need to be done if cyst like lump is found and fluid sent for examination. Excisional biopsy may be considered if the lumps persist after few cycles. Treatment for fibrocystic breast pain includes use of oral contraceptives, limiting caffeine intake, Vitamin E intake, wearing a tight fitted bra for support, warm compresses application and over the counter analgesics.

I hope it helps. Take care and regards.