Fingering Pregnancy

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Fingering Pregnancy

I am very scared right now, and I haven't slept for about...lets say... maybe close to five days.  I really don't know what to do, I recently gave my boyfriend a blowjob, and afterwards he fingered me. the problem is, we have no idea, or rather completely don't remember, whether or not he put his hand on his penis to put it away before hand.  We can't remember at all, he says that if his hands were wet he would have wiped them, but he's really nervous now, more so than I am really, and basically, we are extremely scared.  

Recently, my breasts have started to grow a little guy, and my belly may be slightly bloated, but that could also be PMS symptoms, because my period is coming up in 3 or 5 days.  My breasts aren't sore, so I'm hoping I'm not pregnant, and I'm also hoping that my stomach is blaoted because of either PMS or because of digestion or something. Please help me, anything would be appreciated. Thank you.
The chances of you becoming pregnant from that are very slim, I would think! If i were you, I'd wait the 3-5 days and if your period doesn't show up take an over the counter test. Try to relax, as hard as it may be!
You are not pregnant.  Fingering and blow jobs will not cause pregnancy.  Some people will say, I know someone who got pregnant that way but it's highly doubtful that person was telling the truth.  If you did not have intercourse, you are not pregnant.  I would suggest getting on some sort of birth control if you are not all ready.  Be protected before it goes further.  That will definately help with your worry.

Good luck
Oh, and stress could delay your period, so please try and relax.
Ditto the above remarks.  It is actually VERY difficult to get pregnant, even if all the conditions are perfect and you are TTC.  Relax, and don't worry about it.  However, you need to use birth control, or if you are unsure about the way your body/his body works, you need to wait to have sex until you're both a little more informed.   I don't mean to sound rude, but it sounds like you're a little young, and don't understand the mechanics of your body.
Good luck, and if you decide to continue, please use birth control.
Technically it is possible if there was sperm on his hand but then he would of known like u said, and if there was only a little bit then it would be unlikely. Like above says it can be hard at the best of times for women to get pregnant just like that, but some do, so next time u need to be more careful and try to be aware. Try to relax tho as this can make u late also
It sounds like you just have pre-menstrual symptoms and the fact that your period is still half a week away means you don't need to fret yet because chances are if you stress your period will be late and this will make you more anxious about the results. By the way, any doctor would probably say that you couldn't get pregnant this way. I am not sure if sperm live long outside your body and then to be re-entered and conceive is practically impossible. This would be a different scenario if you actually had unprotected sex and you were experiencing these symptoms. Rest assured that you probably aren't pregnant but to put your and your boyfriend's mind at ease do a home pregnancy test if your periods don't show up within the next 7 days. Good luck.
sperm will not live long once its on his hand because of all the acidity in the body sweat ect your not pregnant.
Thank you guys very much for your help. I'm feeling slightly better now, though my boyfriend still is far more worried than I am, he feels extremely guilty, and he won't stop apologizing to me. He even got to the point where he felt like throwing up every other hour because he felt so disgusted with his stupidity and lack of foresight :(.  If I didn't know any better, I'd say he were the one who got pregnant, what with all the vomitting and moodswings :(.
You cannot possibly be pregnant. In order to get pregnant, you have to be ovulating, AND he has to ejaculate pretty much directly on your vulva or vagina. I know, what passes for sex "education" in school today would have you believe otherwise, but touching you with a hand that may have touched his penis/semen is not gonna do it ;-)
Tell him not to feel so bad. This should not get in the way of your foreplay for the future - you should keep it fun if that's what you want but I suggest that you plan the forms of birth control that you choose. Tell him not to rule out that kind of foreplay in the future. It would be ridiculous...PS you should both do some research on how pregnancy and conception occur so that you understand it better and aren't so naive.
Thank you guys very much, I believe I shall take your advices about researching how pregnancy works. I come from a very conservative and traditional chinese family, so I never had the common westerner's talk with their mothers about the birds and the bees :(.  The same goes for my boyfriend unfortunately :(.  There are really only a few more days to go until my period, and I'm seriosuly hoping that it comes, because if not, my boyfriend could just possibly die of a heart attack.
The other thing is, if he fingers you a lot, please pay attetion to (him) handwashing.  Our hands are not the cleanest parts of our bodies, and our vaginas usually are surprisingly clean, and you just don't want to introduce foreign flora into that region off the fingers, whether it is semen or otherwise.  Good luck, play a lot and have fun, and read up on your cycles and your fertility.  You'll be amazed at what there is to learn!  Annie
hey this same is happening with us also we are also scared. we are just of 17 and this same case happened to us. i fingered her i merely remember taht i was having sperm on my hand though i washed my hands......my girlfriend had her first perod after the date but she missed her second periods.....please help us please i beg u......and we both are really scared .....please send your ideas as fast as possibel....
hey this same is happening with us also we are also scared. we are just of 17 and this same case happened to us. i fingered her i merely remember taht i was having sperm on my hand though i washed my hands......my girlfriend had her first perod after the date but she missed her second periods.....please help us please i beg u......and we both are really scare... and we are scared that if she mises her second periods then is there any chance of getting pregnant please help us as fast as possible please........
Hei , I am also having the same problem. Still I remember that my pants was wet while i was with my girlfriend inside the car. This was the first time i feel like wet in my pants and i touched my pants with my fingerstoo  then i went outside for 10mins and came back to the car and i did the fingered her. and my girlfriend period also getting delayed. Please help me is it possible for getting pregnant...Please someone help me
Im 16 and im scared.... ive never had a normal period before it always comes at different times of the month.(which irdc about) but im starting to worry because i havint gotten it yet.... could i be pregnant from my boyfriend fingering me? I cant remember if he touched himself or not an if so i dont know if he washed his hands....:'(
The same happend with me and my gilfriend we were fooling around and I noticed my pants being wet I touched it and sort of directly after fingered her I wasn't sure that it was sperm now were scared she could be pregnant
Advice very much needed#
I was indulged in sex with by bf yesterday and he masterbabted after that he got a little amount of wetness or moisture of sperms on his finger the same he wiped off with his shirt and fingered my vegina but he dint inserted his finger inside the hole he just touched the hole that's it n m sure that there was only wetness.... To have precautions i had an i pill soon after 3 hrs after this incidence n today its been 38 hours i have just felt lower abdominal pain n little pain in breast... I hope its the side effect of the i pil can i be pregnant?? My age is 17...
Is there any Sid effect of fingering on pregnancy