Fingering and Bleeding

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

Fingering and Bleeding

Ok, this is going to sound crazy, because it did when I told DH.  I've been on this site so many times giving advice here and there and it just seems crazy for me to post this.  But I want to get some input and make sure I am on the right track with what is going on.  Me and DH were fooling around last night and he was fingering me (sorry TMI), well I had already fussed at him before about his finger nails needing to be trimmed.  Well, in the heat of things...you know how that goes.  Anyway, afterwards, I went to the bathroom and did my business and wiped, etc. and there was blood on the tissue.  Today, I have been bleeding all day.  Not to where it is coming out onto my underwear, just when I wipe.  I'm thinking he must have cut me or something.  It's started to burn a little.  Not unbearable, but I can tell something isn't right.  There is nothing I can do for this, correct?  If there is, I'd appreciate someone telling me.  For the life of me I can't believe I've bled this long.  It got heavier when I wiped throughout the day.  I'm assuming that is what the bleeding is from.  Any suggestions are appreciated.  Thanks!
Could you spotting at this time of the month or are you pg?

If not, he could have burst a polyp which is like a blood vessel inside near your cervix and can burst when agitated during sex (or foreplay!) and this is why the bleeding is a little heavier. If you are really worried though, see a doctor because if it turns into an infection you may need a course of antibiotics to stop it getting into your blood stream.
I would say it will heal on it's own. i wouldn't have sex (or anything else) till it heals. Make sure you keep it clean. take showers and not bath's. Also i tell him to cut the claws, let him know it hurt you! Make freddy cruger feel bad! Hope it heals okay for ya.
Thanks for your responses.

mumwith#4: There shouldn't be a chance of me being pg.  I had a normal cycle the beginning of this month and I'm due for another the end of this month.  

lucylocket2: I thought it would heal on it's on. It just had me a little concerned with the bleeding all day yesterday.  It has seemed to have slacked up today.  So, maybe something was scratched and it is healing.

Thanks again!
why do guys like 'fingering'?
my husband nails grow so fast.. lol
AnnieBrooke commented on need a title -
1 hr ago
TTC2006 commented on LONG, but I need inpu...
Sheaby commented on LONG, but I need inpu...
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals