First mornings urine smell of fart & itchy vaginal walls
Okay so after my period ended & i douched(non natural products) my vagina walls inside began to itch. I haven't had any burning, stinging, discomfort, discharge, or foul smell to my vagina; however recently my first mornings pee has a gross fart smell to it. That's the only time it smells. I use to douche very frequently, about 2-3 times a week. I know that's not entirely the best thing but bc I do not get my period regularly, my body does not naturally cleanse itself and my PH balance is distributed easily. This has been going on for about a month now, the itching is not frequent but if I'm really active it is more apperant. I had an STD 4 years ago and fear it may be back, I have only had unprotected sex once after & it was with someone I know for a fact is starial. I am still really worried.
Actually douching is really bad and could mess up the pH as well. It won't do anything to help it. I would look in to alternatives because it's not good for you and throws off bacterial levels. Drink LOTS of water to cleanse your system out. Bacterial infections could cause itching without pain. You should see a doctor to get it checked and they will most likely prescribe you a cream or antibiotic to use.
Thanks for your input! I've heard of the negative impact for douching & will defiantly look into your suggestions. As far as douching I'm just still a little concerned about my body not naturally cleaning itself. I have been searching for a doctor in the area, I'm very peculiar about who I go to see. Again THANKS!