First time codum broke
hi im worried me and my boyfriend had sex for the frist time tonight i was still a virgin he wasnt and when we were done he pulled out and noticed the codum was broken he said he did *** inside its be 18 days after my period i started my period on the 1 of this month and stop on the 6th is there any way i could be perg o and one thing there a 50 percent chance my boyfriend cant have kids
Yes, condoms breaking can cause pregnancy, especially if you're in the middle of your cycle. You have two options - if it's been less than 72 hours (but better if it's less than 24 hours) you can get the morning after pill. It isn't 10% effective and can mess up your cycles, but that's your decision. Other option, is just waiting it out and if your next period doesn't show then you would need to take a preganncy test and see if you're pregnant or not.
You can become pregnant anytime of the month though the possibility is higher at certain times during the month in regards to your cycle.  

You can try one of the two options mentioned by the above poster.