Fluid from belly button

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

Fluid from belly button

I have clear fluid in my belly button. The belly button is red inside and sore. It's been like this for 2 days now. I've been using q-tips and alcohol wipes to clean it. When it's not wet or full of fluid it gets crusty inside. There is also a very bad smell. I'm the kind of person to only go to the Dr. if I know for sure I need to. If I can do something to take care of this without going I would much rather. What should I do?
I've had the same problem since I was younger. I recently read online that it could be a type of yeast infection. Some people were using yeast infection med. on a q-tip and said it cleared it up. For me I just try to keep it clean with soap and water(try anti-bacterial maybe) and keep it as dry as possible. Put a little powder to absorb the moisture.
i have the same problem.. please i need help. mine hurts and itches. its still drippes out of liguid..please help me
Shannon79 commented on photo
Shannon79, and specialmom commented on Shannon79's status
veronica0808 commented on Tubal ligation
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals