Fluid from belly button
I have clear fluid in my belly button. The belly button is red inside and sore. It's been like this for 2 days now. I've been using q-tips and alcohol wipes to clean it. When it's not wet or full of fluid it gets crusty inside. There is also a very bad smell. I'm the kind of person to only go to the Dr. if I know for sure I need to. If I can do something to take care of this without going I would much rather. What should I do?
I've had the same problem since I was younger. I recently read online that it could be a type of yeast infection. Some people were using yeast infection med. on a q-tip and said it cleared it up. For me I just try to keep it clean with soap and water(try anti-bacterial maybe) and keep it as dry as possible. Put a little powder to absorb the moisture.
i have the same problem.. please i need help. mine hurts and itches. its still drippes out of liguid..please help me