Foul Urine
I have had a issue with extremely bad smelling urine for about 4 years now. I have no pain when i urinate except in the mornings for my first pee of the day other than that it is fine. I drink lots of water but my urine is so bad that it actually lingers in the restroom after i have gone and it is embarrasing. I went to the doctor a while back and she said bladder infection but me on meds and for about 1 week my urine was somewhat normal. then as soon as i was off the meds within 2 days it was back to being dark brown and foul. I feel like if it was an infection how could i have it for years with no pain???  Any suggestions  i know i need to go to a urologists maybe but i would like to have some knowledge of others stories so that maybe i can have a little ammo going in instead of flying blind  

This discussion is related to foul smelling urine.
I to have a smelly urine, and I have not had it for very long but it comes and goes I eat fairly well and drink plenty of liquids I like to know what else I can do to clear this up? I hope you can find an answer to your problem