Foul Urine

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

Foul Urine

I have had a issue with extremely bad smelling urine for about 4 years now. I have no pain when i urinate except in the mornings for my first pee of the day other than that it is fine. I drink lots of water but my urine is so bad that it actually lingers in the restroom after i have gone and it is embarrasing. I went to the doctor a while back and she said bladder infection but me on meds and for about 1 week my urine was somewhat normal. then as soon as i was off the meds within 2 days it was back to being dark brown and foul. I feel like if it was an infection how could i have it for years with no pain???  Any suggestions  i know i need to go to a urologists maybe but i would like to have some knowledge of others stories so that maybe i can have a little ammo going in instead of flying blind  

This discussion is related to foul smelling urine.
I to have a smelly urine, and I have not had it for very long but it comes and goes I eat fairly well and drink plenty of liquids I like to know what else I can do to clear this up? I hope you can find an answer to your problem
Lynniepooh cd25 Comment
Shannon79, and KTowne commented on Hollus's status
Shannon79, and KTowne commented on Shannon79's status
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals