Foul odor in my Navel

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Foul odor in my Navel

Hi! I have been experiencing for quite a long time this, I should say, abnormal discharge in my navel and it smells really bad. Can you help me with this? I don't think this is a yeast infection coz I'm not pregnant and I am still a virgin. I can't understand this thing!
is it in your navel or vagina?
Try gently swabbing it out with a q-tip dipped in rubbing alcohol. That will clean it and dry it out. Do it very gentle and don't go too deep.
P.S. only do it if it is your belly button, not vagina. After re-reading your post I am not sure if you meant belly button or vagina.
its in my navel!
yeah! i mean belly button!
o okay yeah maybe you can wash it out with soap or rubbing alchol like fourpaws wrote.
I had this also and the doctor said it's a "secondary" infection caused by another infection.  (I had a bladder infection.)  I was antibiotics and it disappeared.  Definitely do not put anything in your navel....you're only going to cause other problems.  Best solution...see the doc....it will save you money and misery later on down the road.