Found a lump a few weeks ago under the skin on my pubic bone
No longer then a month ago I found a lump under my skin on the left side, it has stayed the same size I believe but it appears to have hooked it my skin and is turning purple.... it does hurt and you can see that there is a lump there. I have NO clue what it could be and can't find anything that has all the same symptoms. I don't have health insurance nor any money, so there isn't much I can do right now to get it checked out. Please Help!!
Thank You!
It looks like a small hematoma under the skin or due to a boil or an abscess. Apply warm compresses on the lump and keep the area clean. Take some over the counter pain reliever and consult a doctor for examination and antibiotics prescription. You can also take anti inflammatory drugs.

I hope it helps. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.