Found a lump a few weeks ago under the skin on my pubic bone

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

No longer then a month ago I found a lump under my skin on the left side, it has stayed the same size I believe but it appears to have hooked it my skin and is turning purple.... it does hurt and you can see that there is a lump there. I have NO clue what it could be and can't find anything that has all the same symptoms. I don't have health insurance nor any money, so there isn't much I can do right now to get it checked out. Please Help!!
Thank You!
It looks like a small hematoma under the skin or due to a boil or an abscess. Apply warm compresses on the lump and keep the area clean. Take some over the counter pain reliever and consult a doctor for examination and antibiotics prescription. You can also take anti inflammatory drugs.

I hope it helps. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.