Freakin Itchy!!! -_-
For almost a week now I've been experiencing lots of itching (mainly at night) on my labia majora (and only on the left side). I usually only get it a couple days after I shave when the hair grows back. But this time it's driving me nuts and I actually scratched it to the point where it burns. It doesn't hurt when I pee, it hurts when I wipe, actually, it hurts when anything touches it. I shaved on Friday (April 19th) and I had no itching. I also used body wash, but that's never made me itchy. I don't know why I'm so itchy now.
I do have eczema, but that usually flares up in the summer and usually only on my butt (right above my buttcrack, sorry TMI). It usually flares up when I get mosquito bites. I think that's one reason why it's taking awhile for it to heal. But how can I help the itchiness? Would cortisone help?
Hello, sorry aboit your itchiness lol i mnow how u feel. I shave every other day it at always itches the day after i shave. The only thing i could think of if u say it normally isnt that bad from shaving would be from dry skin or your underwear irritating it. I would say for now wear loose fitting clothes and dont shave for a while. If it continues make an appt with ur gyno just to be sure. Cortisone may help i just dont know if it would burn so i dont want to tell u to use it and have it hurt you so thats up to you. Good luck n hope this helped a little
it helped, i think it's just twice as itchy since i usually scratch it in my sleep and scratch to the point where it almost bleeds... which makes my eczema flare up. but last night i put an ice pack on it (thru my pants of course) and that seemed to help. it also helped with the pain. it feels better today.