Freaking! Should I take Plan B?
I always used to use a condom as well as the pill whenever I had sex with my boyfriend. Since my boyfriend and I have broken up, I've had sex twice with the same guy.
I'm not worried about STDs, but we didn't use a condom. The first time I was worried and got plan B (I realize that it's not ok to run to plan B all the time, but it was the first time i had condomless sex and i just felt i needed it that day). We had sex again without a condom last night, and I'm freaking out. I use the pill in the correct way. I just need to hear that there are other women out there who have only used the pill and not become pregnant. I'm going to force condoms in the future, these two incidents were just very much unplanned. Part of me really wants to get Plan B again, despite realizing how that's not really what it's for.
Help, please.
Unfortunately you can seriously mess up your hormones if you take plan b multiple times so soon together. (You didn't mention a  time line but I'm going to assume it hasn't been a long period of time between the first and second time). If you're really worried, I'd suggest talking to a pharmacist who can let you know if it's safe for you to take plan b again. Otherwise you may just have to wait and find out. :/
you should think about birth control if you are going to be sexually active and not want a baby... or dont have sex if your not ready to deal with the consequences of sex... also you should be worried about STD's also... did these guys have tests done recently... herpes can manifest in the body for years and not show symptoms... HIV will turn to AIDS and ultimately kill you and do you know if he had that did you see test results? cause people go months to years without knowing they have that too... syphilis... etc you need to go to get a std test done
I am on the pill, which i use religiously.

Thanks for the concern about STDs. I'm getting a check but both times were with the same person whom I know and trust very well, so it's less of a concern (based on the fact that I know his sexual history).