Friends and pergnancy
My friend Racheal just announced that she was pregnant almost two weeks . Which we are all thrilled anout. But my friend Jenny confided* in that she  that she doesn't found out she was pregnant  too. She just found out two days ago.But shes afraid to tell everyone because she feels that Racheal wil be upset/ mad at her because " jenny will take the attention off of racheal".  She afraid that racheal wouldn't be here friend or talk to here anymore . Does anyone have any suggestion that I could tell Jenny (on how to not make racheal upset)? Because I think that she shouldn't be afraid to tell people taht she.
She just found out she *****
if racheal gets mad she is too immature to be even having a baby thats is one of the worst things possible to get mad about tell jenny she has a beautiful gift/blessing from god and she should dhout it from the roof tops and if racheal gets mad then that just goes to show she isnt a good friend cause if you are affraid to share such wonderful news cause yo friend is gonna get jealous then she shouldnt be a friend dont hold back for no one i hope they can stay friends though cause that would suck if that broke them apart but that is a blessing that both of them have, a blessing im affraid i will never have so be happy and worry about whats inside and not the next person.
i agree with babygirl414.....there shouldn't be attention getting contest because someone is pregnant. It's a blessing and both of them should be equally excited about it. Why would you use your baby for attention anyway. Sure you should tell everyone and everyone will be happy for you, but not attention getting where it's to the point where you're scared to tell someone you're pregnant.....thats just really silly....i mean come on!
If rachel gets mad than she wasn't a true friend to begin with, she should be happy for her friend. So if she does get mad over something like that the friendship wouldn't have lasted long anyways...
so tell your friend to tell every1 she is pregnant and not to worry about the other, it's a time to celebrate!!!
I was in your spot a few months ago. lol Tell her to go on an tell. She should have the spot life too. Maybe they could go shoppin together. Women are so strange. lol
I would be so happy if me and my friend were pregnant at the same time! Then our baby's could play together.  I agree, there's no spotlight.  Everyone should be happy for everyone.
Are you kidding me?  There is no "spot light" when it comes to getting pregnant.  Everyone's allowed.  Hopefully, the other friend will surprise her and be happy.
Thanks for the feedback. I told her to tell everyone. But I don't still don't know hoiw racheals gonna take it. But hey man if i was in that position I would love to have another person who is going thru the same thing . They would be able to help you and like you guys said go shopping and etc.
I agree, I found out that my best friend/ god-sister was pregnant and I am thrilled! Pregnant, together! That was great for me! If she needs all the "attention" she damn sure doesn't need a baby that will take all that attention away from her. Your other friend needs to enjoy her preganancy also!
I lost three pregnancies then was my friends birthing partner - they should both just count their blessings and enjoy their journeys together!