GABA
I have read about GABA and that it may be helpful in weight loss.  I have been given a clean bill of health but had breast ca a year and a half ago.  I am on Arimidex because my cancer was progesterone/estrogen sensitive.  I am gaining weight, and although I watch what I eat and walk 2.5 miles per day, the weight just continues to add on.  Can you tell me if GABA interferes with Arimidex, and does it produce or effect the production of estrogn and progesterone?
As such there are no reported interactions between GABA and Arimidex containing anastrozole but it is always best to take this medicine only under prescription after a medical supervision only.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.