Women's Health Community
GIRL HELP! pimple on private area?! help?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

GIRL HELP! pimple on private area?! help?

im just a teenager so there's no underlying options for why(like disease or infections). i found this pimple like bump "down there" and its right next to the crease of my upper thigh. its also directly underneath. i do shave occasionally but i've never had anything like this before. its the size of a big cyst like pimple? it did have a whitish head to it, so i squeezed it and whitish puss "popped" out. when i continued to squeeze it a almost clear blood like substance was slowly coming out (similar to a pimple after you squeeze it too much). it feels like a cyst because its still kinda hard. i don't think its an ingrown hair cuz one hasn't appeared yet? its sore to the touch and slightly irritating when i walk. if someone could please help me with what this is? what i should put on it to help? and how long it might last? i would be very relieved!!
Tags: girl help, pimple, Cyst, sore, help
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hi,  I certainly don't know for sure I am not a doctor and I bet a doctor could tell you very easily, but it does sound like some sort of cyst or boil.  It is very possible it could be an ingrown hair.  I truly don't know but I bet a Gynecologist or a Dermatologist could help you with that.  If it doesn't go away, I would go see one just to give you peace of mind.  Good luck and please don't be embarrased going to the doctor, they see skin and other problems in that area of your body everyday.  Hope you are better soon, Sharon
Blank
1105753_tn?1374290948
You can have pimple there and they will go away after a few days. If you have squeezed it I think it should go down considerably after a day. If not, I'd check with your doctor.
Blank
1134902_tn?1296069744
Squeezing may give temporary relent but cos more swelling which will last longer.  It could still be an ingrown hair.  Put a warm wash cloth on it and use an antiseptic wash to avoid infection.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...