Gardnerella
Has Anyone ever had a Infection called Gardnerella, my OB/GYN told me i had a small infection...
Your ObG is using outdated terminology.  You probably have bacterial vaginosis, an overgrowth of certian bacteria that are normally present in the vagina, but in smaller numbers.  Gardnerella once was thought to be the cause of BV, but it's just one of many bacteria that grow to abnormal levels.  BV is correlated with sexual activity and frequency, but not usually an STD.  The precise cause is not known; this is an area of very active research and more answers might be coming in the not too distant future.  More information is available from the CDC's STD website (http://www.cdc.gov/std) and the American Social Health Association (http://www.ashastd.org), and others.

HHH, MD
thank you so much for let me know about it... and the web pages ...
I have had gardnerella. I got it from a poorly treated yeast infection. The only way to get rid of it is with antibotics. Also have your partner tested and treated. Otherwise you will pass it back and forth and never get rid of it. Its not a nice infection. They say its like gonoria except its treatable. Hope this helps
I am taking leviquin for a gardnerella infection, anyone know why clindesse was taken off the market as it was superb at treating gardnerella