Genital Pimples?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Genital Pimples?

This sounds really gross, but occasionally I get small zit type things on my vagina. They are never on the inside, always on the outer lips or close to where the inner ones begin. I know I don't have an STD as I've never had sex, but it freaks me out and I want to know what they are. I think they're harmless, does anyone know?
honey, you need to be checked an make sure its not genital warts,,or it could be a polycystic condition,,I dont think its pimples,,your gonna have to go to docs...
What it could be is if you often shave in that spot, they could be small irritated ingrown hairs
Can you get those if you haven't had sex?
Yeah I shave occasionally so that could be it =]
wow i have the same thing :| and ive had it for a long time .. ive always wondered what it was , ive been tested and i have no stds .. im thinking that it has to do with shaving .. because they do look alittle like in grown hairs
it could be from shaving , have you ever tried waxing,,it hurts like he!! but gets the hair down to the roots, its a tad expensive,,,or you could try Nair its a creme that removes hair
i think i have the exact thing you have...i don't think there's any way i could have an std and i've had them for a while.
is there any way i could wax at home? i don't have the money for salon waxing.
I have a few, I believed it was a pimple or in grown hair. If you are not sexually active then I wouldnt worry to much. Give it some time and it should go away. It took a few weeks to a month for mine to go away. And yes you can get wax at grocery stores. Get some vitamin E to put on after.