Getting pregnant with with pre-***?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Viewing 201-248 comments:
Hi I had protected sex for about 6 minutes and did not ejaculate but it got interrupted so I quit and realized the condom was ripped, I then went to the bathroom and finished by way of masturbation, the first stroke of when I was masturbating I squeezed out precum and then 20 minutes later ejaculated, I'm worried I may have precummed
Hi I had protected sex for about 6 minutes and did not ejaculate but it got interrupted so I quit and realized the condom was ripped, I then went to the bathroom and finished by way of masturbation, the first stroke of when I was masturbating I squeezed out precum and then 20 minutes later ejaculated, I'm worried I may have precummed twice once when I began masturbating and once when I was inside of her, do men precum twice? I masturbated one day b4 hand but peed many times, I'm scared of Pregnancy! Please help! ( was slightly intoxicated at the time, barely tipsy, can still recall everything, but I remember having slightly erectial dysfunction which I've never had b4, I asked someone and they said alcohol makes it take long to et hard and ejaculate? Does that add any factors?) thanks!
I do not suggest the pull out method... I don't know whether or not there really is sperm in pre ***, but if you REALLY don't want a baby, don't do it. Me and my boyfriend use the pull out method all the time, but I'm a few days late on my period right now and half stressing being pregnant. Although, I'm not incredibly fertile. We had sex unprotected for an hour and a half and he pulled out and I didn't get pregnant, but this isn't an excuse. If you keep using the pull out method, you'll get pregnant eventually. Somewhere you'll screw up, it happens.

And one other thing.... a lot of people like to say "double up" or "wrap it twice". That's just stupid. Whatever you do, do NOT wear two condoms at one time. The friction between the two condoms will make both of them break.
So if you REALLY don't want to get pregnant, don't have sex. But nobody ever listens to that ;)
i had sex with a guy yesterday and he said he pulled out so no *** got in. however, i read different things about pre ***.... my period finished like a few days ago before we had sex and im terrified!!! i already took a test and it was negative but i think its still too early to detect anything. i really dont wanna wait till my period comes again in like 3 weeks.... i was doing birth control for like a week only so i guess that didnt help yet and i didnt pee right after sex. PLS TELL ME AND HELP ME WITH MY CHANCES OF BEING PREGNANT!!
I am an 18 year old girl out of school. Me and my fiance which is 19 had sex on the day that my riod was going off. When it came time for him to *** he released inside of me twice and pulled out for the rest. Now, I have taken a test or two an they have came back negative , but now its been 29 days since that day. I have indeed had my period but that means nothing it was also lighter and shorter than usual. I also came in contact with left over blood pricisly 4-5 days AFTER and im using the bathroom b.m. and urinating more than usual. I have been having hot flashes for a couple if days now and have been really tired. Am i pregnant?
I just had sex without a condom bad move I know but I don't want to get pregnant what can I do I'm on birth control but what are my chances of it not working?
I WAS in total agreement with you...I have had sex for years with my ex and never had a problem...now I'm with my future husband and I just found out I am almost three months pregnant...he never came inside me and we did also use condoms in the beginning....I knew there was a small risk...but I thought the risk was very very small....still here I am pregnant! So I just have to say that if you think it won't happen to you THINK AGAIN...Even thought the odds are crazy I am happy about the pregnancy and I am looking forward to the future, everything happens for a reason :)
What are the likely hood of someone getting pregnant by precum?
I'm 15 and I had sex with my 15 year old girlfriend yesterday which was a day after her period was over and I had around 8-10 seconds of half penetration and I am scared ******** that she might be pregnant from the precum.  I had a shower a couple of hours before we had sex and I pissed in the shower too, but I did not pull back the skin for I have foreskin. I masturbated a day before and then had the shower a day later, we had sex yesterday. What are the chances of her being pregnant???
Ok, my girlfriend and I had sex this previous weekend without protection. I didn't orgasm (we stopped early). However the previous day we had had sex and I used a condom and did orgasm. Now (Wednesday, 5 days later) she is off her cycle. We're both a little freaked. I know the odds are low but is there anything there that makes it more likely? I did pee before the second time, but still.
I was touching the penis of my boyfriend and there was pre *** on the tip. Some of it stuck on his hand. He had urinated like half an hour ago and also i will mention here that he hadn't ejaculated before that day. He then stuck his fingers inside my vagina by not very deep. I am a virgin and have never had an intercourse yet.Could you please tell me what are the chances of me getting pregnant.My period had finished just 2 days ago.  Pease help!!!
My partner and I have been having unprotected sex while he pulls out for 3 years now and I have never gotten pregnant. We don't care if I do end up getting pregnant so to us we are not worried. I suggest to the people who get paranoid that you always use pretection. Me and my partner play it smart so after he pulls out and ejaculates he goes to the toilet to pee as the urin kills the left over sperm left inside. See if you do not pee and have intercourse a second time the precum will carry the left over sperm and that is the only way you will get pregnant from precum. I hope this has helped.
This is a very old post, so I don't know if anyone still looks at this. Though I want to tell you that you have some misinformation about precum(pre-ejaculation). Pre-ejaculation has been known to, in and of itself, contain sperm, so it would not matter if the guy pees after sex or what ever else because that offers no protection. Pre-ejaculation obviously has much less sperm than a regular ejaculation, but there is always still a possibility for pregnancy. And even if pregnancy has not occurred in a long time, it can still occur down the line. There really is no safe time or way to have unprotected sex.
Ugh... Please help me. :/ I recently made the biggest mistake of my life... My girlfriend wanted to have sex, and being a guy and what not, I said, okay. Now, I am the kinda guy who FREAKS out... Over like everything... So, we had unprotected sex for about four minutes... My penis didn't compeletly enter... I didn't "finish" that day or the day before... But, there mayve been some pre-***... Like, I'm so scared.... It was about 8 days after her peroid... PLEASE help me... I'm so scared.
i had sex with my ex 10 days after her period, i didnt *** inside her but i did have pre *** she doesnt get her period till 2 weeks from today. but i am paranoid i have dis gut feeling she might b pregnant can someone tell me how big da possibility it is for her to end up pregnant. she says everythin is fine she sees no differences in her body but im still worried i cant sleep. can someone please help asap!!!!
me and my boyfriend were kinda doing anal.....he was only in a little bit but it slipped out and I am not sure how close it was the vagina hole It was pre *** , and I wiped it off almost immediately and showered about an hour later. but I am not on birth control....anyone know what my chances are of getting pregnant? I am so worried which is probably partly why my period might be late (I do not have a regular cycle, but for the past couple of months it has been around now!)....any replies would be awesome, as i am completely freaking out!
My boyfriend and I were just messing around, he inserted his penis to mine but only my tip. Can I get pregnant from this?
Okay so me and my girlfriend had protected sex originally almost a week ago a day after her period ended. on the following sat she got her period back out of nowhere and was very sore to her stomach, Back hurt, Cramps. then On The Monday She Woke Up Randomally Sick Puking stomach hurting everything, and very tired. still Today she has stomach hurtin back hurting and tired for no reason. Is She Pregnant? And today we just had unprotecte d sex (Since Her Very Random and Slightly Short Period Ended from starting on sat), and that for the first time. I Did Pull Out Tho. Could She Get Pregnant? What's the chances of her being pregnant.

Please help me and her are very scared

Please help me and her are very scared

Please help me and her are very scared
All you guys are retarded lol. i love screwing my girlfriend, any way she wants it. doggy style, heels over head, anything. We do it unprotected and i usually *** in her mouth or her back. its ******* awesome. we've been doing this for years. just pull out before you feel it and you'll be fine. **** before you have sex and its also good to not pee all of your urine out. (so when your peeing in the toilet, stop about 2 seconds short, it will hurt for a moment, but then go away.) so when you do have sex, the precum and sperm with travel through the pee, ""disabling it"", and when you pull out, thats an even better chance nothing got in her. just read some facts, be smart and have fun. sex shouldn't be such a ******* worry, its nature, its what was given to us on earth as a present, its fun. and if something happens and whoops! She's pregnant,!! just get an abortion, and your back to your regular life. dont let something as natural and fun as sex ruin your whole life with something you dont want or aren't ready for. If your against abortion or what ever, sorry. but damn if im having a kid if i am able to chose other wise. :) k thanks bye
Me and my gf were having sex i ejaculated hours before the sex showered urinated etc then during sex  no orgasm and pulled out and then about 4 seconds after I pulled out I ejaculated. What are my chances?
Ryt.. So my situation is similar to the bulk of people who've posted
- I first did my girl with a condom on, came in it. After a few minutes, got started again except this time without one. She got her period the next day.   What do u guys think the chances are?
(the second time around, i didn ***, jst did it for about 3-4 minutes)
AMEN!!!
Me and my boyfriend have had sex about 5 times in the past three weeks without a condom, he did pre *** in me but he pulled out befor he actually ejactulated. I am four days late for my period and I have taken three test that have come out negative,, I have worried myself to death and have cried so much, is there any strong possibility that I could be pregnant?
i would take a test 10 days cuz it might be too early to tell i have 2 kids and might be again my husband always pull out but i think my luck got broken we been doing that for 10 years and now my boobs hurt been puking and white discharge only had a day in a half period last month so it is very likely ur pregnant or if u been under any stress that will prevent ur period to so i would make appt to my obgyn and good luck
Me and my boyfriend were doing stuff but he put his **** in me and didn't move it he just kept fingeri me but he pulled out when he was gonna ***. My last period was December twentyth and I am worried cause didn't get it it's the twenty fourth now and I took a birth control test but it said negative and I still didn't get it :/ help!!!!?
okay so my gf and i having been having sex for 5 years no and we started with using protection but 5 months later we stopped and havent use any since we have been doing the pull out method and nothing has ever happen is something wrong with us? please help
All i have to say is if you guys (everyone) is so worried about being pregnant just go take a test, its the one thing that will know IF you missed your period. PLUS, i read that a lot of your don't use birth control or condoms, if your so worried about becoming a parent then use protection some way or another. seriously people. thats just the responsible thing to do.
Me and my girlfriend had sex last night without a condom. It wasn't long (5-7 seconds) and I didn't go all the way in. Im not sure if I per-ejacaculated or not but when I put it in it was a little wet. Is there a possibility that she can get pregnant. She should hit her period in a couple days but I'm still really worried. Please help
hells yes . like she is probably prego
Me and my girlfriend had sex she never had sex before so her cherry wasn't popped I went in for about 5-6 seconds and her cherry popped and I think precum came out and I wasn't even near an orgasm but I think precut did come out and she bled ALOT and then she was on her period that night is there a chance she's pregnant from the precum ??
Me and my girlfriend were having sex and I didn't *** inside of her but I pre-----, she wiped out her vagina with water and soap,  is she pregnant what do I need to do and where can I get the pill
Don't take this in a rude way, but if your not responsible enough to understand how to take precautions to avoid pregnancy or what to do incase your precaution fails, then your not responsible enough to be having sex.
Being a parent is one of the most rewarding but hardest jobs there is. I was 18 when I had my daughter and nothing can prepare you for being responsible for another human being and them being 100 percent dependant on you. I was one of the very few who got pregnant whilst having the implanon inserted 6months before concieving. My daughter is now 6months old and I'm back at work and its extremely hard. Money goes so quickly therefore I have no time for nights out or shopping for myself. I'm only telling you this to try get across the understanding that once you have kids whether they were unplanned or not, you make a lot of sacrifices! In my opinion my daughter is completely worth it all but for all of you that aren't interested in having a family yet, do the research, go to a clinic, use 2 forms of contraception if you have to, just don't be stupid and ask silly questions like 'what are the chances of being pregnant?' Wait the time, take the test and make your decision on the result of it. Don't get worked up over what could be.
I'm on the pill, and was sick once because of a fun fair ride but heard off my mum that if you have been sick your not protected with the pill for a week after is this true? and me and my boyfriend found that out after we were having alot of sex but he didn't ***, just pre *** so I'm worried if there could be a chance that I am pregnant? Helpppppppppp
My gilfriend and I recently had sex, we did not use a condom, I did not ogasm or even come close to, I urinated before she got here, and shes 1 week late on her period, she assures me that her period is always late, what should I believe?
Help me?
Okay so me and my gf had sex twice the first time I used a condom and I cummed in it, an hour later we decided to go at it again but this time without a condom I hadn't peed throughout that hour and I pulled out some precum did get in her, that was a week ago shes expecting her period to come 3 days ago and still hasn't gotten it yet she has on and off cramps can she be pregnant?
Please don't ever use the word "God" when educating people about sex.  Teenagers are confused enough as it is.  Don't confuse them any more with religious bs.

Here is the correct answer:

The chances of getting pregnant by using the "pull out" method is 4%, versus 2% with a condom, versus 0.3% with birth control.  
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coitus_interruptus

And always cite your sources.

Thank you.
You cant get pregnant unless your  ovulating. Learn to read the signs. Increased sex drive, tender breast and egg white looking cervical mucous are some of them. Also keep track of you period ladies. If you worry this much its best to be safe and take plan b and be safe next time around. If you don't know any of these things your probably not ready for sex.
Me and my boyfriend have never had sex, but I've given him blowjobs and swallowed 2 times... He's rubbed his penis on my vagina as well but I don't know if he pre cummed. I'm having stomach pains, but I am on my period. It's not a very heavy flow, but my cramps are getting pretty bad. Is there ANY chance I could be pregnant????
So me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex. I urinate often to keep my urethra sperm free. And during sex I would pull out to wipe off any Precum but, I may of gotten some in her. I also read that saliva kills sperm and there was saliva on me and her. I didn't *** in her but I'm still worried. What are the chances of her wing pregnant?
So me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex. I urinate often to keep my urethra sperm free. And during sex I would pull out to wipe off any Precum but, I may of gotten some in her. I also read that saliva kills sperm and there was saliva on me and her. I didn't *** in her but I'm still worried. What are the chances of her being pregnant?
Okay so me and my boyfriend have had sex a lot. Sometimes when we don't have condoms we will go for a little bit and then I'll give him a ******* or to get him hard we will have sex for a few minutes and then put a condom. I'm supposed to get my period in 4 days but I am so scared I'm pregnant. We have had unprotected sex and he never ejaculated. I need advice
Me and my boyfriend were having unprotected sex.. I was on my last day of my period.. We had sex once and he pulled out, came, and then we went right back to having sex.. what is the possibility that I would get pregnant off of his pre *** the second time?
I need help I jacked off 2nights ago and then went pee 6 different times through the next day then i had sex with no condom but before I did I went into the bathroom and went pee and wiped my Penis head we had sex but I didn't *** inside of her then she left and went home and drank alcohol what are the possibilities of her being pregnant?
Viewing 201-248 comments: