Girlfriend's HERPES
My girlfriend of 6 months just told me that she has herpes.  She says she contracted it from a former bf who was on drugs.  After dating for 6 months and having unprotected intercourse, as well as unprotected oral. she only tells me now! She is on BC pill, and i dont always use condoms.  i had an STD test about a month ago and it came back clean.  If i continue to have unprotected sex with her, i assume i will get herpes????  she has never had an outbreak while we have been together. but she says she gets some sores on her chin only.  

PLEASE i am pretty scared about this IDK what to do?  im guessing only protected sex from now on

ANY HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!!!
I would get checked again. If she never told you about that you just don't know. But, I don't understand why she never told you from the start. That is a huge risk and it is awful for her not to have told you. it is an incurable STD that you would have to live with for now on. I would say if you continue to be with her then I would say only protected sex from now on.
It's only an issue if she has an outbreak and you have unprotected sex.  She can go months or years without an outbreak.  You can also still have kids when you have herpes.

But I'd get another STI test in case you have contracted something since the last time.

She really should've told you about the herpes in the first place before you had sex.

Okay, after rereading your post.  Does she have genital herpes or just mouth/face cold sores.  Generally herpes on the genitals is caused by herpes simplex virus II and the mouth ones, herpes simplex virus I but either can cause the other ie if you have oral sex while have an active lesion on the mouth can transfer the HSV I virus to your genitals.

If it's just cold sores on the mouth then I can't say it's something that I would bother telling anyone about unless I had an outbreak.