Green Discharge

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Green Discharge

I noticed for the past week I have been having a yellowish green discharge and it is kind of clumpy. It is also swollen down there and is very red and very itchy. I bought some Monostat, and it is making me each even worse! I don't know what to do.
you should go to the doctor, it sounds like you have some type of infection. your doctor will be able to prescribe some medication that will help with the itching, swelling and strange discharge. you should not ignore those symptoms, your body is telling you that something is wrong. it is possible that you have thrush (an imbalance in the natural chemicals of your vagina and is easily treated by visiting your doctor)