Group B Strep itching and heavy discharge help and advice needed
In November I was diagnosed with Group B Strep. The doctor said it's nothing to worry about. But my symptoms are horrible. I have severe itch attacks. After urinating it burns bad. Now the burning goes all the way up my rectum. The discharge is very heavy and yellow/greenish. It puts a strain on my marriage, because I don't want anything to go near my areas. Now my doctor gave me a prescription for boric acid, but as I read on the internet it don't help for Group B Strep. I can't take antibiotics as I have severe allergies to all. What else can I do, this is driving me crazy, the mess of the heavy discharge, the burning everytime I use the bathroom, the occasional itch attacks. Please help and give advice on what to do? Will it ever get better? Will it ever go away? Can I still be intimite with my husband or will that make it worse again? Can my husband get it from me? Are there any diet changes that I can make that may help it? Is there anything natural that can help?
I have had great luck w/ making a douche using approximately 1/8 to 1/4 cup of hydrogen peroxide and 2 cups of distilled water. Use that prior to bed and use the vaginal suppository from the GYNATREN box. I do this for 5 nights straight and it is the ONLY thing that has worked for me. I do not end up with a yeast infection from douching. Also, Witchazel (topically)  helps w/ the burn and itch until the other stuff kicks in and rids you of the infection. I have been a sufferer for years and nothing the Dr. did helped (I've been to numerous Dr.'s for this)... Good Luck!!!
BTW... did you try the boric acid? If so, did it help at all?