Group B Strep itching and heavy discharge help and advice needed
In November I was diagnosed with Group B Strep. The doctor said it's nothing to worry about. But my symptoms are horrible. I have severe itch attacks. After urinating it burns bad. Now the burning goes all the way up my rectum. The discharge is very heavy and yellow/greenish. It puts a strain on my marriage, because I don't want anything to go near my areas. Now my doctor gave me a prescription for boric acid, but as I read on the internet it don't help for Group B Strep. I can't take antibiotics as I have severe allergies to all. What else can I do, this is driving me crazy, the mess of the heavy discharge, the burning everytime I use the bathroom, the occasional itch attacks. Please help and give advice on what to do? Will it ever get better? Will it ever go away? Can I still be intimite with my husband or will that make it worse again? Can my husband get it from me? Are there any diet changes that I can make that may help it? Is there anything natural that can help?