Group B Strep itching and heavy discharge help and advice needed

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

In November I was diagnosed with Group B Strep. The doctor said it's nothing to worry about. But my symptoms are horrible. I have severe itch attacks. After urinating it burns bad. Now the burning goes all the way up my rectum. The discharge is very heavy and yellow/greenish. It puts a strain on my marriage, because I don't want anything to go near my areas. Now my doctor gave me a prescription for boric acid, but as I read on the internet it don't help for Group B Strep. I can't take antibiotics as I have severe allergies to all. What else can I do, this is driving me crazy, the mess of the heavy discharge, the burning everytime I use the bathroom, the occasional itch attacks. Please help and give advice on what to do? Will it ever get better? Will it ever go away? Can I still be intimite with my husband or will that make it worse again? Can my husband get it from me? Are there any diet changes that I can make that may help it? Is there anything natural that can help?