WOMEN'S HEALTH
COMMUNITY
Gynaecosid as abortion pill?
by erutle1, Jun 14, 2006
My boyfriend and I conceived on the 27th of May..I am a week late for my period and we have decided to terminate the pregnancy due to personal reasons.  We don't know if the doctor we saw was right about everything, he gave me a pill pack called Gynaecoside that contained two pills..and said that in two to three days I should take a pregnancy test and it will come out negative..Does Gynaecosid work like this?  Have I damaged myself by taking this?  If the Gynaecosid does not work, how else is it possible to terminate a pregnancy this early in? I am only 19 days pregnant..