Gynaecosid as abortion pill?
My boyfriend and I conceived on the 27th of May..I am a week late for my period and we have decided to terminate the pregnancy due to personal reasons.  We don't know if the doctor we saw was right about everything, he gave me a pill pack called Gynaecoside that contained two pills..and said that in two to three days I should take a pregnancy test and it will come out negative..Does Gynaecosid work like this?  Have I damaged myself by taking this?  If the Gynaecosid does not work, how else is it possible to terminate a pregnancy this early in? I am only 19 days pregnant..
I dont really know that much about Gynaecosid.  Have you browsed past questions on medhelp? I remember there being some questions like yours.  Upon googling gynaecosid all I found was why other countries young girls are using it.  You should ask your Dr the side effects of using this and how it will effect you in the future (can you get pregnant later in life? or will you have trouble?).  If the gynaecosid does not work you may have to have an abortion.
Your absolutly right!!! I know alot of women on here are having a hard time ttc, but it's her body, her choice.
I don't know.  Several people here are due on the same day.  Don't know why it would be so shocking to have two people pregnant at the same time and not wanting to have the baby..  Maybe the girl from Pakistan was doing a search and found someone asking the same question and felt like it would be ok to post something similar.

Oh yeah, right..  It's easier to believe the worst in people.  I keep forgetting that. Fortunately there are a few individuals who are able to remind me of that.

Whatever the case, I hope each individual is able to find what it is they need.
hy where can i get gynocosid  tablets in wisconsin ,america?
wht shud i do..???tell me...i had unsafe sex wid my gf and i realize that pregnent after 26 days...how can she lose her pregnancy???suggest me smthng...???she is 19 yrs old....
You can't make that choice for her. If you didn't want her to get pregnant, why weren't you responsible enough to use protection? She needs to see a doctor if SHE wants to terminate.
here is the web site for safe medical abortion in pakistan www. abortinpk .tk
here is the website you all need for safe medical abortion in pakistan www . abortinpk . tk
There is no such thing as a safe abortion. Don't mislead people. Abortion can kill a woman or leave her seriously disabled. It can prevent her from having any children, or cause serious harm to her future children. If that web site claims it offers safe abortion, those people are lying.