Gyneocology question - pains months after birth
Since giving birth to my son I have been ill, he is now approaching 6 months old.

I have sinus tachycardia, circulation problems, petechiae, muscle and joint pain, spots in front of my eyes etc...

I have had tachy for 2 months with circulation problems, petechiae for 3 months.  I have had lots of blood tests, no one can find a physical cause.

I have however had severe pelvic pain, leg pain and lower back pain and have a dark line along the natal cleft which usually apprears when you are dilated while giving birth, but it never disappeared.

My periods are regular, but I get the most pain after my period.

I am struggling to leave the house and so missed an appt with a gyneocologist.

The only reason I can think of for my tachycardia are either to do with any injury I may incurred during the birth or systemic candidiasis as I have had thrush both vaginally and anally.  I also cannot function properly anymore, this is really embarrassing but since the birth I cannot go to the bathroom properly, I had a 2nd degree tear and was stitched, I was told the tear was complex and that it was so close to the rectum.  I now cannot pass wind properly, and when I need to visit the bathroom I only feel the urgent need, I no longer get the normal sensation I used to get.