HAD BABY 11 WEEKS AGO AND...........
I had a baby 12 weeks ago. I bled for 5 weeks, stopped. Got my "first period" then it went away. Then now just 2 weeks later I have horrible cramping, fresh blood with huge clots (Size of golf balls) and bad pains in pelvis. I had endometriosis before I was pregnant. I also had cysts, I have been going thru a heavy overnight pad every 45-50 min. I have tried to relax and sit with my feet up. It isn't working, it hurts way more even if I pick up her in the carseat.
HELP me PLEASE! My dr is out of office & On call is saying go to ER, but I have no sitter for my kids or transport.
It makes NO different if you have a sitter you HAVE to see a doctor. You should never soak through a pad that quickly, and you should not be having clotting that large. Call an ambulance and tell them you need transport to the hospital and take them with you.