HELP!! Pregnancy..or aftermath of miscarriage?!
I had a miscarriage at 5 weeks and at less then 3 weeks after the miscarriage, I started spotting. The spotting started off very light and then for a few hours was a little heavier and then stopped and now Iv'e just had pink discharge and cramping for about a day. I have also had almost a complete loss of appetite except for in the evening, been exhausted, very dizzy and occasionally nauseous. I'm concerned that the spotting could be implantation bleeding. Any ideas of what this could be?? I don't feel sick, I just feel weird. Could I be pregnant again already?..and if I am would a pregnancy test come back positive this soon if this is in fact implantation bleeding??
Chances of pregnancy at after 3 weeks of miscarriage are very less. However to confirm the status, you need to get your serum HCG levels done. In case of pregnancy loss,the value of HCG will return to a non-pregnant range(<5 mIU /L) about 4 - 6 weeks after a pregnancy loss. If it is rising then pregnancy can be there. Other method of confirming is by getting ultrasound uterus done.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.