HELP! Unusually late period...
I have been on the pill for the last 5+ years, for the last few months I have been missing quite a few pills and having regular unprotected sex. Last month I skipped my period as I was going on holiday and didnt want it (I've done this before and still get my period the following month). Every month without fail I get my period on Tuesday morning. Its now Friday and still no period. I am having period like pains and cramps in my abdomen. I have been a bit light headed and peeing a lot, also the veins in my breats are more prominent then usual but arent very sore. I took a pregnancy test last night and came back negative... could it be too early? What Shoud I do..

Can anyone please help me!?! Im stressing out..
I would test again, using first morning urine, as that's more accurate. If it's negative then it's most likely that missing so many pills over recent months has really messed up your cycles and that;s why your period is late. It's not good for your body to the missing pills like that, so that is most likely the cause if you're not pregnant.
Skipping pills can cause some serious damage to the normal cycle. i missed a few months, then had to stop taking the pill until i got a pelvic exam to renew the prescription.. which lead to two months of no birth control. the last month that i was taking the pill, irregularly, i also had unprotected sex... a lot of it right before my period was supposed to happen... day goes by, then another, then another... i started to freak out... bought 3 pregnancy tests. took one the day after i was late, then a couple days later, & a few days later once more... all came back negative, but i finally got my period THREE MONTHS LATER... when i started birth control again.

take another test, but don't freak out if it still says negative with no period to prove it.
*DAYS... typo in my second sentence.