HELP!!!!!

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

HELP!!!!!

I just discovered a hard knot on the right side of my vagina lip. It is under the skin and it doesn't hurt at all but it is noticeable, well to me. I have no idea what it could be!!!!! Any ideas??? I'm afraid it may be an STD but I've been with the same guy over 3 years? I think I may be over reacting but I am freaking out right now.
It can be a small vaginal cyst.
Vaginal cysts usually form when a gland or duct becomes clogged, causing liquid or another material to collect inside. The cause of a vaginal cyst depends on its type. It may vary from trauma, surgery or when the opening to the Bartholin's gland becomes blocked.

Vaginal cysts usually don't need to be treated. Often they will remain small and not cause any problems. But if they persist or cause any pain then they need to be treated. Apply warm compresses and wear cotton undergarments. Most of the cysts regress in size by warm compresses only when small.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

I've had in-grown hairs before that fit that description as well. Not fun, and it will hurt like a *****, but try squeezing it and see if anything happens.
if it doesnt hurt its probably :Bartholins gland enlarged, :( it is not dangerous, You can have it for years ;/ and when it has happened for You to have it once (the cyst) then it will be your permanent problem..Sometimes it becomes inflamed- the U have to get it cut.
mandaszoo commented on LONG, but I need inpu...
1 hr ago
pb95 commented on mhv's status
KTowne, pb95, Belle313, and gloryrose commented on renae176's status
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals