HELP!!!!!!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

HELP!!!!!!!

I'm so scared right now. Today I found a lump in my labia and it's slightly painful but has no head of it. Also my vagina is really red sore and itchy and has been for two months. And I have a rash. But I'm to scared to tell my parents and I'm only 14 so I can't go to the doctors on y own and I don't know what to do. For the past 2-3 monta I've been panicking?,,,??!!!!! Help me PLEASE
I know that you are scared, but I suggest telling your parents, it sounds serious.  You might have an infection or if you are sexually active you might have an STD. Tell them asap, the faster you do the quicker you get relieve.
It can be a boil. Boils are caused by infection of the hair follicle by staph aureus. . Hair follicles that are blocked by greasy creams, petroleum jelly, or similar products are more vulnerable to infection. Bacterial skin infections can be spread by shared cosmetics or washcloths, close human contact, or by contact with pus from a boil or carbuncle. Treatment includes antibiotics and incision and drainage and do not touch or pick them up.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.