HELP!!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

HELP!!!

HELLO, MY NAME IS MARIA. IM  21 YRS OLD. I WAS A VIRGIN TILL SIX MONTHS AGO. I JUST STARTED HAVING SEX WITH MY BOYFRIEND . IVE DONE IT WITH HIM MORE THAN ONCE. IVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM. WE USE PROTECTION ALL THE TIME.

WELL, I HAVE OR HAD(REALLY DON'T KNOW) A YEAST INFECTION. ITS NOT MY FIRST YEAST INFECTION. THE LAST TIME I HAD ONE WAS IN BACK WHEN I WAS IN MIDDLE SCHOOL.

MY YEAST INFECTION STARTED LIKE 7 DAYS AGO. LIKE ON A FRIDAY I BELIEVE. IVE BEEN USING MONISTRAT. SO, FOUR DAYS AFTER I THOUGHT THE INFECTION WAS GONE. CAUSE ALL THE SYMPTOMS WERE GONE. THE ITCHING, ODOR, PAIN. ETC. ASSUMING THAT IT WAS OVER, I DECIDED TO HAVE SEX WITH THE BOYFRIEND.  AND WHEN HE PUT HIS PENIS ALL THE WAY IN....IT HURT ED SO MUCH. BUT I THOUGHT IT WAS OK. SO I DID NOT STOP FOR LIKE FOR A MIN. BUT I COULDN'T TAKE IT NO MORE. CAUSE IT HURT ED SO  MUCH. I ALMOST COULD CRY. THEN, ME AND MY BOYFRIEND NOTICED I WAS BLEEDING. ITS BEEN THREE DAYS NOW. AFTER THAT INCIDENT, EVERY TIME I PEE, OR WIPE MYSELF, OR JUST A TOUCH WITH MY FINGERTIP IT  HURTS. AND SOMETIMES IT WONT.  

PLEASE HELP ME. I JUST WANNA KNOW IF ILL WILL BE OK.

A FRIEND OF MINE SAID I PROBABLY GOT A TEAR, OR IN OTHER WORDS A VAGINAL FISSURE. I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT. I WANT TO KNO WHAT I CAN DO TO HEAL IT? I WANT TO KNOW HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO HEAL? WILL IT EVER HEAL? WHEN CAN I START HAVING SEX AGAIN,OR WILL I EVER GET TO HAVE SEX AGAIN?

ANOTHER THING, I REMEMBER IN THE MONISTRAT BOX, IT RECOMMENDED NOT TO USE CONDOMS, TAMPONS, ETC. IT DID NOT SAY ANYTHING, HOWEVER, THAT I COULD NOT HAVE SEX. JUST TO ADD, I ALSO WAS DRY, I WAS NOT WET WHEN HE PUT HIS PENIS INSIDE OF ME.

It sounds like you've got a tear, I know this because I myself had one a couple weeks ago.
I got mine the same way, the boy was not wet when he was inside me and that caused friction, causing the tear.
Basically mine took about a week to heal, this is how mine healed.
1) try taking warm baths, this might cause pain to the tear but it will help get dirt out.
2) if you have any Vagisil, put that on too. If it burns when you put it on, you know you've got the cream in the right place.
3) Don't wear underwear or tight clothes for a couple days until the pain stops a bit.
4) Keep your fingers off it, i know that sounds wierd but if the tear is there you will want to keep seeing how it is doing, I warn you DO NOT do that, your fingers have bacteria on them that can get into the tear, making it worse.

you won't want to hear this, but until the tear heals you should not have sex for a while. it's your call, however. but easily, the tear will happen again and if it is not fully healed it will get worse and you could need stitches.

Also, to prevent this from happening again i'd say try not to be so rough, or use a kind of lubrication, MAKE SURE you are wet before he is inside you, or else it can cause major damage.

I am speaking from recent experience, in fact my tear could still be there.
If you have anymore questions, feel free to post back.

Sorry, i made a mistake.
I was not wet when the boy was inside of me and that caused friction, causing the tear.

Sorry for the confusion, but again if you have anymore questions feel free to post back.