HTA Therapy
How does a Hydro ThermAblator work?  Do you need to be on your cycle to have it done?
to TALLEY! What is a hta and what is it for????? now im currious
It's alternative to a hysterectomy.  To me it's a D & C but they insert saline solution to clean & flush the uterus.  I'll have it done as outpatient.  I hope it will control heavy bleeding or stop it all together.
thank you . i was not sure what hta was but know i know... thank you. you said you have had your tubes done for ten years. are you trying to have another?
No - i've been blessed with a boy & girl.  I'm trying to get help with heavy bleeding & clots.  You don't need to have hta done if you want more children - I was a good canidate for the procedure because i've had my tubes done.  My pap & yearly check up was good.
I just recently had this procedure done with the hopes of easing the bleeding.  I had this done in the office under pain medication, awake.  I would not recomend being awake, it hurt.  If I could go back and do it over I would do it under anesthia.  It has been 2 weeks since the procedure so I don't know yet if it has helped.
I had this procedure in Dec. of 2010, after heavy bleeding I had suffered through for 3 years.  In Oct. of 2010 I started my period which lasted through Nov. 2010.  After a vaginal ultrasound finding fibroids, my doc. gave me options.  I did not want to be cut, but at this point I did not care.  But I choose the HTA, best decision I have ever made.  I have had no complications, or infections, or bleeding.  My blood pressure is under control, my weight is not going up and down, and I have more energy than I have had in 8 years.