HTA endometrial ablation
After talking to my dr I have my HTA endometrial ablation for the 14 can any one that is had it done a long time help me with their experience because I'm kinda horrified with some of the things is happened to some ladies is just I can't stand my heavy bleedings every month but I can't afford something bad happening to me at a later time either!! :(
Hi, Havanita! :-)  I am 6 years post-op from endometrial ablation.  Other than the healing prosess (some mild cramping and bleeding), I have had zero problems with my female parts or anything else.  I remain happy with the results: only a very small amount of spottong for about 2 days a month.  I literally use about six very thin panyliners a month.  If you are going to have it done under gen anesthesia (I did), there was no problems with the procedure or recovery.  I was back home the same day.  The entire staff where I went was very courteous and helpful.  I hope this eases your fears a bit.  Message me if you need anythings else.  Blessings - Blu
I had it done 2 years ago. Procedure went well without complications. For 1 1/2 years after the procedure, I had really light periods that last 3 days max monthly and only needed liners. However, 6 months ago I started bleeding heavily again, back to pads and back to 5+ days of period month :(
Now for the past 4 months I've been spotting daily and have discharge, both of which my gyno has been trying to treat with all types of medication and ointments but nothing is stopping or lessening the spotting and discharge. Now I'm scheduled for Cryosurgery. It's disheartening in my case, but doesn't mean your experience will be the same as mine. Good luck.