Had sex for the first time and I was too tight for my boyfriend
My boyfriend and I had sex for the first time a couple of days ago, we are both 16 and it took a while for him to get it in me because I was soo tight down there, it was putting pressure on my boyfriends private parts  which caused neither of us to enjoy it. Before we actually did it he fingered me but it didn't really feel good for me which didn't really make me wet, are there any ways to make me less tight or make it easier for him to get it in me. Sorry if I am used too much information, I just want to make my question clear. Also please don't judge on my age, I am on the pill and we used a condom so we were definitely safe

0
1. Advice

0
2. Stories about how you might have over come this
I'm 16 too and I always have to try and explain this to my friends who have similar problems. Maybie try and use a bit of lube, just like coat each others privates in it and because its cool it will probably help both of you to be aroused if you do it gently and sexually. Maybie try without a condom if your on the pill because it will go in a alot smoother and since your each others first you wouldnt have to worry about STDs and that. Get him to go slow at first and when he gets it fully in try to speed up, it will hurt for a bit but pain will eventually turn to please and trust me it gets better! Good luck!