Hair Loss & Hormones
I had had a bout of back luck these days...I stopped the b/c pill in Jan. to be pregnant in May (miscarriage) to become pregnant again in June (ectopic-that took 6 weeks to dissolve) and have been experiencing a lot of hair loss (for about 2 months now).

My dermatologist said that with all the fluctuation of hormones, this is normal and can go on for months. I'm really scared I'm going to lose all my hair. Is there anything I can do to stop it and does the hair loss sound normal based on my history?
Have your thyroid checked!!!  It can cause hair loss & miscarriage!
I stopped Diane 35 after 10 years of being on it. And I started to get severe hairloss 2 weeks after. I lost 500 strands of hair every day and it has dwindled down to about 200 strands a day after 6 months. It hasn't stopped.

There may be regrowth, but it cannot catch up with the loss.

My scalp is totally inflamed with scalp pimples and it is so oily, it smells after 12 hours of washing and I wash every day.

Diane35 is a scary pill. I cannot believe my Dr let me take it for 10 years.

I am posting as much as I can now so that other women can be warned of the side effects. It is not a pill that we can take forever, yet when we stop, the effects are horrifying.