Hair thinning low iron! please help...
Hi there. Hoping you can help. I have been experiencing hair loss the last few years. I am a 37 year old female. My friends and family think I'm crazy and roll their eyes when I talk about it. I do have alot of hair and it is curly so it looks full. But of course I know my own hair! My part is wider and generally the top seems thinner scalp showing ect. My question is. I have always had alot of shedding. Recently found out that I was very anemic. Due to heavy periods and  large fibroid was removed. I have gotten my iron levels up actually they were high.Still the shedding never ends more than 100 hairs a day. They were said my iron was to back to normal a week ago. I believe my hair loss was caused by the low iron? If it is back to normal will the hair return? Also I see a ton of new baby hairs I think. Not sure if they are new or broken as my hair has also become quite dry. I am desperate as I know everyone else here is. Truly my hair was always one of my best features :( Sorry for long post. Any replies appreciated thanks.

The only thing I can probably answer on your post is that I am severely anemic and have not experienced hair loss as one of the symptoms.  I am glad to see you got your iron levels back up though - are you taking iron supplements daily now?  I have to, twice a day.  Hopefully somebody else can chime in here with the rest of your questions.  Good luck to you :)
I was told to stop the iron pills because my my iron actually became high. I have read alot about the hair thinning along with a ton of other things I had going on but didn't connect. I was put on ferrous sulfate 325 3x's a day. My levels went up pretty quickly. If yours aren't, I made sure to always take my with orange juice. The vitamin c helps obsorbtion you may already know that though. Thanks so much for your reply.