Hard Lump on Inner Thigh

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Hard Lump on Inner Thigh

I have noticed a lump in my inner thigh two weeks ago. I also had another ’lump’ about a month ago by the bikini line but it is slightly going away which I assume is most likely ingrown hair from shaving. This new lump is different and it is hard like a little rock located next the other one on my right inner thigh. I noticed that it is getting bigger. It is kind of freaking me out since I cannot find any answers/symptoms on line before I go to the doctor. The part about my symptoms that is worrying me is that it hurts and makes that part of my leg/hip ache. Does anyone have any suggestions on what can this be?