Have I messed up my body?
I'm 15 and on Dianette for my skin which is poor at best. Now, I was going off to stay with family for a wedding, and of course, not wanting to have a period, I ran two packets back to back. About a week later I missed 3 pills and then carried on taking them as normal. It's been around another week, and I'm ridiculously bloated, ie can't even get jeans to do up which isn't normal for me, I've had continuous, stabbing cramps and sharp pains all through my lower abdomen, and I'm bleeding but not, if you understand what I mean. Sorry if this is graphic but it's a combination of really thick, almost black blood and clots and a kind of disgusting pink to brown discharge. This is so abnormal for me, and I'm going through packets of pads. Can someone give me a clue as to what is going on? Have I really screwed up this time?
I know it is common for women on birth control to run 2 packs back-to-back so that they miss a month, so it is strange that you're having those symptoms.  I dont think missing 3 days would make that much of a problem either...
You should contact your doctor immediately and schedule an appointment ASAP!  :(  
Sounds terrible though.. I hope you start feeling better soon!  :(  good luck